As part of Sennheiser’s company objective to prepare the rental market, theatres, sound engineers, RF technicians and channel partners for EW-DX, the next step in the Evolution Wireless Digital series, Sennheiser South Africa has announced the dates for its South Africa / Namibia tour where the Sennheiser SA team along with Jonas Naesby, technical application engineer for Sennheiser GmbH will engage with end users and provide an in-depth overview of the EW-DX, EW-D and new EW-DP technology through a mix of presentations, tests, demos and hands-on experience with the new system. Additionally, South African visitors will be able to benefit from a refresher training on Sennheiser’s full range of capsules and microphone elements including the D6000.
EW-DX – the latest addition to our Evolution Wireless Digital family of radio microphones.
• Take a closer look at the complete EW-DX product line-up
• See where EW-DX fits into the Sennheiser professional wireless portfolio
• Learn how EW-DX eliminates intermodulation and simplifies frequency coordination
• Feel EW-DX in your own hands, and discuss your next projects with the technical experts
Who should attend?
These events are designed for everyone working with live audio production and wireless microphone systems, whether you’re a sound engineer, designer, theatre op and or AV tech. We’d also recommend these events to production managers, performance venues, audio consultants, and teams involved in selling and renting radio mics.
• Benefits of Going Digital
• System Set Up
• Building a system
• Equidistant channel spacing, no intermodulation
• RF Reallocation
• Live Demonstrations