RTMP Server supported on
Kiloview’s decoders including D300, DC220 and DC230 now support RTMP server! With it, the encoders can directly stream videos to the decoder with RTMP protocol for decoding and outputting – without RTMP transferring platform.
In addition, it supports RTMP stream distribution, for example, D300 supports up to 50 RTMP streaming now.
RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) is a protocol for streaming audio, video and data over the Internet with high performance, with a constant connection between a Flash player and a server. The majority of encoders today can transmit RTMP, and most media servers can receive it including big social media players like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and Periscope.
For decoding, Kiloview’s engineers now have RTMP server supported with D300, DC220 and DC230. Now you can download them with version V4.6.2300 with links below:
Still unaware of how powerful Kiloview’s decoders are? Refer to the D300 Decoder here:
- Superior Decoding Performance with up to 4K, H.264/H.265 decoding – 9 channels with 1080P30, or 8 channels of 1080P60, or 4 channels of 4KP30.
- Broadest Protocols Supported: Network Friendly. Support NDI®| HX (2.0), SRT, RTMP/HLS/TS over UDP/RTSP and more.
- Dual Interface Output, SDI and HDMI dual interface for outputting – Born for AV Studio.
- Different Output, All in One Unit
- One-stop Device in Video Transmission – customized split display of 9 channels of decoded videos
- Software Bonus: 16 channels of real-time Video Previewing